103 Mill Plain Rd Suite#2
Danbury, CT 06811
272 N. Bedford Rd
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
(located in the Epidavros Spa)
For over 25 years, Revision Skincare has provided physicians with clinically proven, high-performing skincare products. Using only the purest, most efficacious ingredients, the Revision Skincare collection was formulated to provide targeted solutions for enhancing skin’s appearance and reducing signs of aging.
Revision Skincare products represent the furthest advancements in scientific skincare. Our formulations are rooted in rigorous research and testing, and manufactured by us using the highest ethical standards. Revision Skincare products are never tested on animals.
While Revision Skincare is first and foremost about serious skincare, we are inspired every day by the positive effects our products have on people's lives.
A variety of skin care products individually customized to meet your specific needs are available.
Rena Levi products are not harsh on the skin and use the only pharmaceutical grade aloe available on the market to produce natural and proven results time and time again. Rena Levi Skincare'scomplete acne products safely treats acne prone skin to stimulate cell renewal and optimal tissue rebuilding, while healing current acne prone areas. Not only are these exceptional products for acne they provide treatment of damaged aging skin and maintenance of beautiful glowing healthy skin.
Ren Levi products are always ALL NATURAL, ACID FREE, ALOE BASED, and MADE IN THE USA
Organic Raw Unrefined Shea Butter
• Argan oil is pressed from the nut of the fruit of the Argan Tree, which is only found in Morocco.
Here are some easy ways to include argan oil in your beauty regimen.
• Hair: Argan oil is a great product to calm frizzy ends, add moisture to dry hair as well as add a little shine. Apply to your hair while it is still damp for an all over treatment or apply just to your dry ends after your hair is dry.
• Scalp: If you're dealing with dry scalp, apply some argan oil to a cotton ball and dab your scalp with the oil. If you do this before bed, you'll give the oil plenty of time to moisturize your scalp before you wash your hair in the morning.
• Face: It might seem scary to apply a pure oil to your face, especially if you have finicky skin, but we have been doing just that and our skin is completely turning around. It's smooth, clear and radiant, all thanks to using argan oil as our daily morning moisturizer.
• Body: You can use argan oil for a full body moisturizer, applying just as you would a body lotion or cream. Apply the oil right after you get out of your shower for best moisturizing results.
• Hands: Argan oil is a great oil to use on your hands, especially on your cuticles and on your nails if they are prone to cracking and peeling.
Cold Pressed Organic Moroccan Argan Oil
Schedule your complimentary consultation for a customized treatment plan and product advice. Here at Mill Plain Medical Aesthetics we only recommend products that we use ourselves.
Shea butter comes from the nut of the karite shea tree that is indigenous to Africa. It is a natural conditioner for hair. It is produced from the Shea-Karite tree nut, which is a native tree found in the tropics of East and West Africa. It provides extraordinary moisturizing properties and is therefore known as “mother natures conditioner”.
It’s been utilized for decades in areas of Africa not only for the hair but also because of its skincare and therapeutic qualities. It has been utilized in restorative healing burns and injuries, to get rid of surgical marks, dermatitis, and stretch marks.
Shea butter has the ability to soothe, hydrate and balance your skin. It is used as a moisturizer for dry skin and eczema, as a dry scalp treatment, for chapped lips and to help soften cracked dry skin on heels, elbows and knees.
Epionce is a comprehensive and innovative skin wellness line designed to optimize the appearance and health of the skin by working at the core of the skin’s own protective and reparative systems.
Restore the Power of Your Skin Barrier Most skin care products are topical solutions that remain on the skin surface providing no real therapeutic benefit. Our unique approach delivers a blend of active botanical ingredients to deeply penetrate the skin. Epionce strengthens your skin’s own mechanisms, helping to improve function, restore the barrier and reverse destructive skin inflammation. This results in a stronger healthier barrier that can help defy the effects of aging and disease giving you smoother, more radiant skin that functions at its optimum.